From: use-livecode <use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com> on behalf of William
Prothero via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>
Date: Thursday, 26 July 2018 10:13 am
To: Use-livecode Use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>
Cc: William Prothero <waproth...@gmail.com>
Subject: Trouble getting Browser Widget to work on iOS

I’ve been having trouble getting the browser widget to work in ios. I’m in
livecode 9.0.0 Business edition. It works fine in the IDE, but won’t load on
the iPhone.

I’m wondering if I could have left out any required inclusions. No help in the
dictionary for that, tho. I’ve added everything that seems related to internet
access.

If anybody has any ideas on this, I’d appreciate it. I haven’t tried going back
tot he cef browser, but will unless somebody has a great idea of what I could
be missing.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero