On 07/27/2018 09:58 AM, Keith Clarke via use-livecode wrote:
Thanks Mark, I had found that thread but unfortunately that sits at the WHM
server-level of cPanel to which only the mothership team have keys - for some
reason we don’t get to play with server-wide config as on-rev shared hosting
users ;-)

I doubt that on-rev support would be too keen to update server settings that
could affect all users just because my router or ISP has blocked a port.

I’ll try a different router not supplied by my ISP, just in case they are
restricting the router's menu.

Yeah, I was afraid this would get down to cPanel configs.
If you've got a fancy router you could possibly write a rule to forward port 443 to 2083 for the cPanel url only and that might have a chance of working...

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com