1) Since working with 9.0.1. RC1 I have not been able to get a home screen icon
to show.  I get something generic... Everything is set in the SA settingsā€¦

Well, I kept on with development, saying "I'll worry about the icon later"

Then today I added some devices to my Apple Developer Profile and downloaded
the new provisioning profile.

Nothing has changed (that I can see).

Now I am getting a new error..

=======
Unable to build for device : codesigning failed with
/private/var/folders/t8 snip]/SivaSiva.app:errSecInternalComponent.

OK
+++++++++++

So I took a look at the /private folder .... went digging ...it did not fine
the error. But I do find

tmp.12344.OXz0SohK
   / AppIcon.appiconset
                Contents.json
                icon-app-57...@1x.png
                icon-app-57...@2x.png
                icon-app-60...@2x.png
                icon-app-60...@3x.png
                icon-app-72...@1x.png
                icon-app-72...@2x.png
                icon-app-76...@1x.png
                icon-app-76...@2x.png
                icon-app-83.5x8...@2x.png
                itunesartw...@2x.png

I really don't know if the latest error on iOS build is related or not... but
something myterious in going on?

I can see what so many developers opt out of building for iOS are all!  Too
much pain with Apple...

BR