If you want it to be even easier, get Trevor's sqlYoga! It's a bit of a
learning curve, but the benefits are substantial. Virtually everything about
connecting and querying a SQL database can be saved as a property of a button
(called the dbObject). Even common queries that you use a lot, and relations
between tables can be saved. And the data can be returned as tab delimited
table style text or as arrays. The arrays are the same format as the ones that
datagrids use, so it's a simple matter of setting the dgData of a datagrid to
what sqlYoga returns.

Bob S