On 8/27/18 9:02 PM, BNig via use-livecode wrote:

That baffles me because Tiny Dictionary only "knows" the path to the
documentation folder of the currently running LC. Even when running multiple
versions of LC concurrently it will only ever use the path to the
documentation folder of that specific version regardless of whether it is
opened manually or automatically as a plug-in at launch.

It only happened on first launch of newly installed version of LC. Maybe the normal messages aren't sent when the installer finishes and auto-launches the IDE? It's all I can think of, because it's been okay otherwise. But if I see it again I'll let you know.