Right, but the message for group B is sent to group A. If A doesn’t pass, B
never sees it. I see it in the dictionary, but it seems weird.

The openBackground works the same way, but the dictionary entry there makes it
sound like the message is direct. I only read that entry which is why I was
confused. That entry needs to be updated to match preOpenBackground. An example
in each would be good too. I’ll have to work on updates there.

Thanks,
Brian