I should clarify, you can't really run Android apps on your Mac, you run them on the Android device and they display on the computer. I've used this for presentations.

Also, I'd be surprised if any remote access method could actually log into an Android device that has a screen lock. That would be a huge security risk. ADB may allow it (I haven't looked into that) but it does require cabling to the computer.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com