--When you start using a script-only stack, LC creates a temporary hidden
--stack in RAM and assigns the script to it. It's there but not visible.

Ah ha... now at least I don't feel silly for not finding it.

And it is in the Project Browser too – I may have opened it from there once
actually, and was then puzzled why I got a conflict from opening the file
another time.

Thanks Jacque! I'll owe you a coffee or beer or something in San Jose. :)

Curt

--
Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=siglink&utm_campaign=reach>