Hey - Edinburgh is (roughly) half-way between, how about there :-)

On 09/11/2018 17:06, Ingar Roggen via use-livecode wrote:
Why not in Oslo?

Sendt fra min iPhone

9. nov. 2018 kl. 18:04 skrev Andre Alves Garzia via use-livecode
<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>:

Hey Friends,

Who here is from London or nearby and would be interested in regular meetups? We
could meet once a month or so in a pub or quieter setting. I am thinking of
informal meet & drink, chatting.

Cheers

andre