A few years ago I did a project for a client that involved a standalone that was basically just a menu of modules. When you clicked on an item, it downloaded the module, which was a Livecode stack (not standalone); after downloading, clicking on an item in the menu app would open the downloaded module.

I'm now updating Mac versions of other projects for 64bit compatibility, and I'm wondering how to approach this one. I'm assuming the standalone menu app will need to be repackaged with LC 9; is the same true of the downloaded stacks (which were done in LC 7)? Or is the engine in the standalone the only thing that needs to be 64bit?

Curt
--
Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=siglink&utm_campaign=reach>