$# tells you how many parameters there are for a script. Perhaps if $# > 0
then... instead might work (I’ve not tried that). You might find using
environment() potentially helps as well. The Dictionary has the details. If
neither of those options work let me know. I have another way you could tackle
the issue.

- Bob Hall