Kaveh,

I would work which lines should be shown and hidden inside a variable and then replace the whole field...

On 30/11/2018 13:07, Kaveh Bazargan wrote:
Yes Andre, that is the line that fixed it, in a split second :-)

But here is a follow-up: Now I want to hide all lines that have no text style and only show lines with colored text. I use:

repeat with i = 1 to the number of lines of fld 1
      if the textcolor of line i of fld "text" is not empty then
         set the hidden of line i of fld "text" to false
      end if
   end repeat

This is taking time too. Any suggestions how to speed this up?