Well, you can fiddle around with topMargin and bottomMargin, but that also affects
icon positions.

Richmond.

On 4.12.18 г. 22:01 ч., Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode wrote:
See:

http://wiki.hindu.org/screenshots/button-label-center.png

Syntax
        set the iconGravity of button to position
Summary
        Specifies wether the icon of a button is placed independently of the
label.

[#type in the entry: wether}

True, setting iconGravity does place the loc of the icon within the boundaries+
margins of the button.

But also implied it discretionary placement of the label/name (if showName  is true) .
But I can't find any way but "centered".. What am I missing? This is such a
basic feature I would thought it was introduced in LC 2.0