Hope your Christmas day was merry and/or meritorious, fellow LiveCoders.

I didn't have the opportunity to spend as much time here on-list this year as I would have loved to do, but greatly enjoyed working with many of you, and wish each of you a holiday/holy day season filled with goodness.

For those of you that I haven't communed with this year, rest assured you haven't been absent from my mind! Greetings also to LiveCode Ltd after another lively year.

And most importantly, certain other thanks and appreciation especially relevant to this particular season. My wishes for health, strength of mind, peace and economic stability, and quality of code for those engaged in the pursuit of excellent software for many worthy pursuits.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy
Pompano Beach, FL