On 12/26/18 5:13 PM, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode wrote:
I am downloading various images from a customer with varying unpredictable
amount of white space around the image. I want to make the visible center
portion images the same size. Before I start coding is there any native LC
way or existing example stacks that do this?

If you mean to make all the images the same size and you aren't concerned about leaving out some content, then I'd create a temporary graphic with the right dimensions, center it over the loc of the customer image, and then:

crop img "customerImg" to the rect of grc "tempGrc"

If you want all the content to display, you can resize the longer edge of the image proportionately to fit inside the crop rectangle before cropping it.