In another email on the list, Richard said something like :
> relatively easy to use a parallel LSON file and load via a library

and

On 29/12/2018 18:03, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:
Breakpoint support may well be a uniquely valuable addition worth considering.  I rarely use them myself, but I can appreciate their utility for many.

But if we go down that road we should probably ponder whether that's where the road ends, and if not how we want to travel the rest of that road.

Could breakpoints also go in an LSON file ? Is there a way that a script can set breakpoints into a script? (i.e. not insert eh command into the script, but set a dynamic breakpoint like are stored in a binary-stack) ?

Alex.