I miss Reports Datapro very much!
I did hope that Tuviah Snyders MetaCard Report Generator would allow us to have similar possibilities. At the time I tried it, but it did not work for me and since then I hoped there would be a new version. But there was never any further information if the beta test has finished or why there was no news about it. The link still exists but I was not able to download the stack anymore. (http://www.xworlds.com/metacard/contributors/mcrg.htm).
Maybe Tuviah is listening and can give us more information?

Till