TASK: I am trying to build a stack that will allow the user to enter some statistical data (text), and then produce some graphs to illustrate it (made of groups of graphic objects). My idea is that the user should be able to save their data - and associated graphics - as a cross-platform document. My questions are:

1) How do I save more than one type of data (text and graphics) to a single file?
Hi Igor,

How long does it take to plot the graphs once you have the data? Unless it is a lengthy process, you can simplify your design by simply storing the text and plotting the graphs on demand.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company