In the Rev docs, "Why isn't a group listed?" is says: if a group has subgroups, it won't show up in groupNames, and I presume it won't show up in the Application Overview either.

1) I have a group that's listed in the groupNames of my card, but does not appear in the App. Overview window. I'm nearly certain the group does not contain any subgroups. Why else would the group not appear in the Application Overview?

2) Also, I've noticed sometimes a changed group name is not reflected in the App. Overview. Is this a bug?

Alex Rice, Software Developer