At 08:10 13/11/2002 -0800, you wrote:
anybody got an answer to the subject line's question?
Hi Oliver,

If anyone does, it's Rod...

                but he couldn't possibly comment.   :{`)

Your right I couldn't possibly comment :-) However I will say that development is going well and an announcement will be made in due course.

It's still November so if everyone can hold their breath a little longer I am sure it will all be worth it.

Kind regards,

Rod

Rod McCall <www.runrev.com>
Runtime Revolution Ltd
Revolution - The Solution for Software Development
tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165 fax: +44 (0) 131 718 4334

All email subject to spam and virus checks. This may delay a response.