On Freitag, November 15, 2002, at 05:09  Uhr, Troy Rollins wrote:

Thanks to all...
All infos have been very helpful...
But my question was not exact enough, should be: *without* QuickTime
sorry

The good news is that through QuickTime, you can already do a lot with SWF
files, providing they are coded for Flash 5 and below, QT even supports
their interactivity. Via debugStr, you could even do certain types of
data-sharing and inter-application communications can be handled in several
ways.

All my way of saying - I doubt you'll see it get any more "native", but you
can already do quite a lot.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539