I am looking at the Report Manager scren grab on http://runrev.com/news/revolution20.html . Is the Report Manager just a GUI for already existing programmatic interfaces, or are there new printing features being delivered?

In 1.1.1, I want to print a report containing a very large scrolling group. If I print the card, it only prints what's visisible, with the scrollbar. I am thinking I should lock screen, copy the group to a custom sized card, and print that card, then unlock screen. Sound right?

Or is there anything upcoming in 2.0 that will make this job easier and or better looking?

TIA

Alex Rice, Software Developer