Thank you both for the information. I asked at the Apple Store and they gave me no GUI apps answer. Thanks again,

Kee Nethery

On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 11:34 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I've been running Metacard/Rev stacks on an Xserve for a couple months now- all works as normal.
I heard the same scare of no-graphics-card Xserves a while ago in other forums, but I believe it was just a misinterpretation turned rumor. You won't have any problems running GUI apps on an Xserve.

Brian