I must print the group with headers and footers on each page. It's probably going to be several pages.

It seems like the best way to go would be to lock the screen and copy each field onto a blank card, and then use "print card [from topleft to rightbottom] [into pageRect]" and "print break" commands to lay out the pages one chunk at a time. Print the headers and footers in a similar manner.

This is going to be a problem because I have fields that are side by side columns, that are going to cross page boundaries.

Any suggestions?
Hi Alex,

The only thought that comes to mind is to consolidate the report text into a single field and use the revPrintText command. It gives you headers, footers, and pagination.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company