On Monday, December 23, 2002, at 03:17 PM, Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:

At 1:20 PM -0800 12/23/02, Dar Scott wrote:
I'm looking for a name for that Revolution programming style that
involves using "send...in ..." and/or callbacks, such as the socket
callbacks.
I've sometimes referred to the technique as "delayed sends".
Thanks Jan, Jeanee and Alex!

I think there are ideas in all that I can use. I can use "messaging", "advanced task scheduling" and "delayed sends".

One of the problems is that simply calling handlers also uses the word "message".

Dar Scott