Le Friday, 3 Jan 2003, à 15:19 US/Central, Heather Williams a écrit :

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dear Heather,

I have 2 small applications that might interest you although they are in ß state:

LITTERIS; converts any number entered in arabic or roman digits into orthographic words or roman digits vith several options concerning the names of currencies, decimals, etc. A dozen different languages can be chosen for the output and six for the interface.

POLYLEXIS: is a nine language multiple lexicon, displaying a chart with the nine matching entries; theese can be selected either by typing in any of the 9 languages or by clicking on one of two scrolling flds, the language of which can be changed at any time*. The lexica (separate vocabularies, expl: computers, electronics, banking, home appliances...) and their contents are user modifyable by adding, suppressing or chqnging. In the current version the interfqce is still only french but this is not really annoying in this type of progrqm.

Also available:

REFERENCES; is a program for making, maintening and managing bibliographies with provision for making abstrqcts, storing criticisms, etc. This (formerly HyperCard) program comes with a Manual in french.

[References will be updated: multilingual interfqce, and improved with in and output facilities: eMail, scanning and printing. ]

I've been away from home for near 3 months, but I just arrived at my son's place in Houston, where I can use his computer facilities; and, since I have the three stacks with me, I possibly could mail them for you during this week end.

Manuel Companys**
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

until January 26:
c/o Louis Companys
3515 Yupon St
Houston Tx 77006 US
home adress:
4 rue Paul Langevin
F-94120 Fontenay sous Bois

* The entries are sorted according to each language's rules, I found a work around; R-R 1.1 would give me only ASCII sort.

** I am the R-R developer, but my son paid it for me last year. See the separate mail dealing with my renewal.