Hi,

I have a stack that runs a task that takes a about 2 mins to run. While it's working I want to display a simple Progress window, this works ok, except the when I Go to the Progress stack, the calling stack loses it's context so that references to fields on the stack don't get resolved, e.g. "this" stack refers to the Progress Stack, not the Driving Stack.

How can I display one stack (e.g. the Progress Stack) have have it update, but have code running in another Stack? I am "Sending" messages to the Progress stack to set the thumb position every N cycles.

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave