Le 14 nov. 07, à 21:46, mfstuart a écrit :

Hi all,

On Mac and Win platforms, the Explorer and Finder have an Icon View.
Where each icon (and icon name) appear in a grid type of layout?

How would I create this type of layout with RunRev?

On the Mac side, if you are willing to use Applescript, the Finder is scriptable and has an "icon" property (the one you want) for the "item" class. If you want to preview graphic files, GraphicConverter is also scriptable. I do not have Leopard, so I do not know if you can access its preview function from AppleScript.

Disclaimer: I have not tested these!

Francois Chaplais
35 rue Saint-Honore
77305 Fontainebleau Cedex