So i could go bananas trying to figure out why! The script i was calling
was there, the script worked before too!

Xavier,

Yes, sometimes it can be a bugger of frustration. I also moved from Hypercard to Metacard to Revolution. Sometimes I encounter anomalies that drive me utterly bananas, too. Sometimes I encounter bugs and have to create a workaround.

But... that said.... I am grateful that somebody took Hypercard and reworked it and moved it into the new millenium. I honestly thought I was going to have to learn C, which I was dreading. This is my beloved language, and it keeps growing and flowering and expanding as new operating systems appear. That I can code once and compile for various platforms with the same base stacks is a godsend. Just a few variations in the code to account for each platform, a small few variations, and it's good to go.

It is worth the frustration, Xavier.

Shari
--
WlND0WS and MAClNT0SH shareware games