Thanks Devin. I was thinking there must be a universal way to do this, but if not I'll use the method you suggest.

Paul Gabel
--------------
On Dec 3, 2007, at 10:49 AM, Devin Asay wrote:

On Dec 3, 2007, at 11:37 AM, Paul Gabel wrote:

Hello everyone:

Do any of you know how to decolorize scripts? "Colorize" is in the Scripts menu, but not the reverse. I searched the docs with the word "color," but found no appropriate command. Sometimes doing a Find inadvertently decolorizes them, but now that I want that to happen it won't. Standalones don't need colorized scripts, that's why I'm asking. Somewhere I read the advice that decolorizing should be done before building a standalone.

Paul,

You can do this by opening the script, selecting all the text, then choosing Text > Color > Use Default Color from the menu.

HTH

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University