Bill

I'm assuming that all the included software would be cross-platform (at least Mac and Windows, right)?

So a person who is eligible for an early update on Enterprise (at $499) could order the early Enterprise update + the Studio Bundle--new Studio license ($399) and end up with the same bundle for $100 less than simply purchasing the Enterprise + bundle, correct? Or am I missing something?

I realize the number of us in this position is probably small but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something before I ordered this way.

Any way you look at it the bundle is fantastic!

Marian
PS I sent Heather an email with the same question off-list but then saw your post and made mine in the hope that I can figure out which way to go ASAP.... can't wait to get my grubby little paws on this bundle!! Thanks.