On 12 Dec 2007, at 22:12, Hershel Fisch wrote:

Hi all I'm wondering why I cant get frames to work with rev Cgi osx 10.3.9?

Just a guess. The src of the frames is a relative url. (e.g frame1.html). Where do you have these files? if they are in the cgi- bin folder, I don't think the browser wil be able to retrieve them directly. What happens if you put the frame src files in the html document tree, and set the src to the full url. (http://etc/frame1.html)

Cheers
Dave