On Dec 14, 2007, at 8:01 AM, Mark Smith wrote:

Here's a function that should strip the gamma-correction out of a file. I can't see any before and after difference in the files I've tried it on, but maybe it could help. Also, be sure to try it on copies of your prcious files, as it over-writes the file it works on...

Mark,

I tried this as well after some posts to the list. After stripping the gAMA tag I haven't seen any differences in color though either.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems