Jim,

Why are you using a shared dmg? My OSX home folder appears as a hard disk in Sheepshaver. You can tell Sheepshaver to mount any folder you like as a hard disk. Just be a bit careful with special folders. Sheepshaver tends to move your desktop folder around.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Get your store on-line within minutes with Salery Web Store software. Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 21-dec-2007, om 21:04 heeft Jim Carwardine het volgende geschreven:

To print from SheepShaver, I use an old desktop printer utility called
PrintToPDF. I then bring the pdf over to the MacIntel using the shared
.dmg... Jim