Hi Ken,

Right this minute I don't even remember what the difference(s) between Type 1 and Type 2 "is/are". And the cross platform thing is beginning to "cool" as far as I'm concerned. Too many difficulties for me, personally, to make it worthwhile. Besides, I've always preferred to just support the Mac OSs.

I know that Rev doesn't think the OS9 market is worth diddling with, but I'm far more anxious to be able to create Classic apps than Windows or Linux. I think it is "huge" - relatively speaking of course. And who knows, I suspect that a lot of older Macs running OS9 are being recycled.

BTW, my externals are not just simple little ditties; each one does a lot, often maxing-out the 32k limit.

Joe Wilkins