On Monday, January 27, 2003, at 12:54  PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

No, I was saying you may need to script your solution. However, after
reviewing past messages in the archives, it appears that scrollwheel support
is fairly built-in in Windows and Mac OSX, but not in Mac OS9. I can
confirm this on my end with recent tests using a Logitech mouse with a
scrollwheel: any field field that is currently under the mouse, both
editable and locked text, can be scrolled with the wheel.
I'm seeing no scrollwheel support in Rev 1.1.1 on OS X. Maybe it is Windows-only?

Alex Rice, Software Developer