On Jan 3, 2008, at 2:29 AM, Ken Ray wrote:

The only thing I've run into is that it seems to work better if a PC
running Windows is the server and Macs are the clients; although I'm
running it right now with a MacBookPro as a server, an old iMac and a
Windows XP PC as clients, and the only thing I'm running into is that
when I use the scroll wheel on my Logitech Revolution MX mouse, the
cursor jumps over to the PC. And since I use the scroll wheel a lot,
I've been running Synergy with boht Macs, and only launching the PC
client when I really need it. (But if that bug was fixed, I'd use it
for all three all the time.)

FWIW I have never had any problems with it at all using the Mac as the server and the PC as the client, including scroll wheel stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if yours was a logitech issue.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.