Chipp,

Over the last month, the same randomly shutdowns accured even with the last firmeware update installed on my MacBook Pro 2 Ghz (Tiger 10.4.11)...

The problem occurs when the temp goes over 75 ° C when the normal range must stay inbeetween 40/65 ° C. I found at <http:// www.alitacrew.org/icyclone/> a cool freeware witch solved definitivelly this issue.

Best Regards,
--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : 06 03 95 77 70