I'll be at MacWorld. I'll stop by.

Best,

Dave B.

On Jan 7, 2008, at 11:40 PM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

Anyone going to MacWorld this year and want to get together? Bill Vlahos and I were chatting earlier and he mentioned that Thursday night is when folks have met in the past.

My company is exhibiting this year so stop by if you are around. We are located at booth 4336 in the West Hall and we will be showing ScreenSteps 2 (made with Revolution) and ScreenSteps Live (web app).

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems