Chipp Walters wrote:
But...Since Photoshop 7 doesn't run on Leopard (did on Tiger), I need to
find another alternative to creating .icns files on the Mac. I can create a
standard 128 x 128 png on the PC and would like a program to convert it to
the requisite Mac .icns file...any ideas? I certainly don't want to upgrade
my old version of Photoshop for only this function.

So, what are you all using for this sort of thing?

I use the IconBuilder plugin:
<http://iconfactory.com/software/iconbuilder>

...but not in Photoshop. I use the only major graphics package designed from the ground up for making UIs:
<http://www.adobe.com/products/fireworks/>

I'll spare the folks here my annual raving about the radically wonderful workflow shift Fireworks offers, and invite them instead to just give it a try and see if it gels with them as it has for me:
<https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=fireworks>

:)

Also, where do I find BootCamp on Leopard? I thought it came pre-installed.

Can't say; never bothered with it. I have four other OSes on tap whenever I need them with Parallels. The notion of requiring a reboot (not to mention the time-sink of reformatting partitions) just to use another OS seems primitive these days.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal