Hi Ian,

Yes, I agree, those features would all be very useful, but I thought this thread was about the unsaved status of documents. The button to show/hide tool bars (gel button?) has been requested in QCC already.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier. http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 13-jan-2008, om 14:07 heeft Ian Wood het volgende geschreven:

Actually there are three features:

The dark blob.
The document icon next to the title, that can be dragged to other apps/folders. Command-clicking on the title itself to see a dropdown menu with the folder path to the document, select a folder to go to that folder in the Finder. That last one also works in the Finder itself.

Potential fourth feature - the rounded rectangle top-right which shows/hides the toolbar at the top of the window.

Ian