Hiya folks!

Because people were so helpful to me on my last problem, I wanted to share a piece of code I did last summer. It's not even close to a complete program, but might have something useful in it. It's very poorly documented, but if needed I can do something about it. This program never got finished and was primarily a code library for internet updates and I have to say, that I was against the whole idea of using FTP for this task in the beginning and still am, but I made the code, so feel free to use it or improve it. I've asked my boss and it's all good, since it would not be a big seller anyways :D It does not support synchronous down/upload, because I did misinterpret some document I did read, which was written well before servers started supporting synchronous downloads. This should not be too hard problem to solve.

File is located under utilities category with name FTP Program or u can look under my user name which is Sakari. Any feedback is appreciated.

With best regards,

Sakari Ruoho
Software Designer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. If I've let my ftp passwords and username to my own ftp site inside the code, please let me know :D