Sivakatirswami, this looks like an SSL certificate problem, have a look at this thread:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.revolution.user/59030/ match=ssl+certificate

which covers it, I think.

Best,

Mark
On 16 Jan 2008, at 01:42, Sivakatirswami wrote:

if I put

https://[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/f.api/7522423

into my browser I'll be asked to authenticate and the server spits back info we expect.

Now... if I put this into the msg in Rev:

put url ("https://[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/ f.api/7522423")

result:

error -Error with certificate at depth: 0 issuer = /C=US/ O=Equifax/OU=Equifax Secure Certificate Authority subject = /C=US/ O=api.feedblitz.com/OU=GT65832592/OU=See www.geotrust.com/resources/ cps (c)07/OU=Domain Control Validated - QuickSSL Premium(R)/ CN=api.feedblitz.com err 20:unable to get local issuer certificate

how do we do the https-certificate "handshake" from within a Rev app?