Hello Tim

As far as I know RR cannot play two simultaneous sounds.

This is the most important limitation about RR for us as game developers.

Regards,
Andres Martinez
www.baKno.com

On Jan 16, 2008, at 5:19 PM, Timothy Miller wrote:

Hi,

Can I post a youtube link here? Well, here goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wreP8FMupyM

If you don't feel like clicking on the link, it demonstrates a cool drumbeat machine with a GUI, sort of.

I lusted after it for a moment, then realized it's limited, probably not commercially available, and likely very expensive.

It then occurred to me that it probably would be pretty easy to emulate in RR. It probably would not be hard to add additional sounds, maybe two measures instead of one, maybe sixteeenth notes, and maybe different time signatures. Speed could be an issue. Not certain.

Maybe that's already been done. I dunno. I don't think I'm up to it. Maybe someone else is. I thought I'd mention it, fwiw.

Cheers,

Tim Miller