On 17 Jan 2008, at 15:04, Eric Chatonet wrote:

From Convert docs:
If the dateAndTime is a container, the converted date and time is placed in the container, replacing the previous contents. If the dateAndTime is a string, the converted date and time is placed in the it variable.
So in your case, returned value is not in 'it' but in 'myFieldValue'

Opps! Missed that bit! What happens if you use 0 + myFieldValue?????

(which is how I got around the problem)

All the Best
Dave