Hello all,

I am hoping someone can help me with this... I have a library stack that I call using the "start using stack" command. The script was originally contained in stack1's stack script. Now I have several other stacks that need to do the same basic things, so I created stack2 as a library stack. I removed the stack scripting in stack1. I call the "start using stack" command in the preOpenStack handler of stack1. Now some handlers work fine, but other handlers give me errors, stating "object is not found". There seems to be no rhyme or reason to this. (Example: I can show group "readMe" on the card just fine, but setting the style of scrollbar "loudness" on the same card gives me an error.) I can not seem to figure out what the problem is. Has anyone experienced something similar when using a library stack? I currently have no handlers in stack1 that are also in stack2 (the library stack) so I am pretty sure it is not a hierarchy problem. Any insights?

Thanks,

Sharon

Sharon Stamps
Testing Development