On 25 Jan 2008, at 01:20, Andre Garzia wrote:

Ian,

thank you very much!!!! I am in love with SIPS, do you know anything
similar that I could use in windows which I could call from vbscript
or bundle with the application but that needs no installing?

I was about to suggest ImageMagick (what is it with CamelCase app names at the moment?) but I can't remember if it needs installation, and the site seems to be down at the moment.
http://www.imagemagick.org/

PS: Your  photos rocks! :D

:-)

I was going to suggest to the Rev team that I do the photography for the Las Vegas conference in return for a ticket, but I'm not sure I can get away in May... :-(

Ian