On Jan 26, 2008, at 11:48 AM, Stephen Barncard wrote:

However, this list is conducted in English, and in English, it is an insult to call someone " an ignorant" whatever. Period. End. You can spend time with root words, definitions, etc. but here it's perceived as an insult.

When I first read Wolfgang's comment, I thought "whoa, that is pushing it", but then, taking it in context, and Wolfgang's non-native use of English, I realized he meant it not as an insult, but more to the genuine meaning of the term. Ignorant

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.