Hey Mark,
Anyone: I am wondering if anyone has tried to connect to Equation Editor, or other math notation utility from within. Otherwise, anyone aware of the legal implications of reverse engineering it in Rev. I am a math tutor and would like to use such a thing.

   -  Mick

On Jan 30, 2008, at 11:35 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Message: 18
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:05:25 -0700
From: Mark Greenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Fraction Fonts
To: use-revolution@lists.runrev.com

On Jan 29, 2008, at 2:17 AM, Mark Swindell wrote:

Has anyone had any experience with fraction fonts in Rev?

I needed fractions in a math stack and ended up forgoing fraction
fonts in favor of this method:

1.  Display this in the part of the field that shows:  y = 4x + 11
2.  Put this in the hidden second line of the same field: y = 5x + 11
3.  Underline the 4 in line 1
4.  Adjust the textshift and the text size of the 4 and the 5 until
they look like 4/5 in the visible first line.

It seems like a lot of hassle, but it is pretty nifty when you get
used to it.

Hope that helped,

                Mark Greenberg