Hi Devin,

Yes, I tried it with 2.9 beta 10. I really can't tell whether WINE or Rev is the source of the problem. I'd need to test more applications in WINE.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier. http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 31-jan-2008, om 0:34 heeft Devin Asay het volgende geschreven: